Full-Day Trang An, Hoa Lu & Mua Cave Tour with Lunch
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Climb up to Mua Cave to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river
- Savor delicious local and asian foods during a buffet lunch
- Visit Hoa Lu, an ancient capital
- Enjoy a unique boat trip to visit Tràng An
DescriptionStart your tour with hotel pick-up at around 7:30 AM, and depart for Hoa Lu. At around 10:30 AM, arrive in this ancient capital of Vietnam. Visit the Dinh King Temple and Le King Temple from the 10th century, and hear about the heroic histories of these two Kings during the Chinese Wars. At around midday, sit down for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant, before you head to Trang An Wharf to take boat trip along Trang An Stream. Visit Trang An cave complex, including Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou, and marvel at the scenery of mountains and rivers. At 3:00 PM, head back to Trang An wharf to board the luxury limousine, and visit Mua Cave. Climb 500 stone steps to see all the way to Tam Coc, and enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river. Finally, hop back onto the bus at 4:30 PM and return to Hanoi, arriving at around 7:00 PM. Tour itinerary 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM: Tour bus will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi Old Quarter for departure to Ninh Binh. 10:30 AM - 10:40 AM: Arrive at Hoa Lu the ancient capital of Vietnam. Visit Dinh King's temple and Le King's temple from the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of these two king's in the Chinese wars. 11:50 AM - 12:00 PM: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine. 1:00 PM - 1:05 PM: Get on the bus to go to Trang An wharf to enjoy a unique sampan journey to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of the King Kong film. 3:00 PM - 3:05 PM: Bike around Trang An area and enjoy a Vietnamese tea break. 3:40 PM - 3:45 PM: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river. 4:55 PM - 5:00 PM: Get on the tour bus and return to Ha Noi. 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Arrive at Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. End of tour!
IncludesWelcome drink Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C van Boat trip to Trang An Entrance fees as per the itinerary English speaking guide Buffet lunch 2 bottles of mineral water per person per day 1 traditional hat Beverages Travel insurance Personal expenses Gratuities for guide and driver
- Please note, the tour itinerary and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements
- All passengers should provide full name, mobile phone or their email address, the tour operator will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the tour operator in advance
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- You can also finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Mekong Delta: 3–Day Cruise and Land Tour from Saigon
Take your time discovering the sights of the Mekong Delta and witness the life on the river. Relax on the sun deck of the beautiful wooden vessel and experience the localFrom ₫9,928,000
Hoi An: Historical Tour By Scooter
Hoi An is an amazing town for learning about the beautiful history of Vietnam. Join this Hoi An Historical Tour to explore Hoi An's ancient town by visiting old architectFrom ₫1,540,200