From Hanoi: WeGo 1-Day HalongBay Cruise & Titop Island Visit
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cruise around the karst rock formations of Ha Long Bay
- Climb to the summit of Titov Island for panoramic views
- Journey through the uninhabited islets of a UNESCO World Heritage Site
DescriptionExperience the scenic beauty of Ha Long Bay on a 1-day cruise, departing from Hanoi's Old Quarter between 07:30 and 08:30. Head for the island of Tuan Chau and Ha Long city, where you will board a cruise boat at 12:30. Get a welcome drink and safety briefing at the start of your cruise. Then, set off to explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site of astonishing beauty. Marvel at the limestone karst rock formations as you travel through uninhabited islets, and see outcrops that have been given imaginative names by the locals, such as 'Cock Fighting,' 'Incense Burner' and 'Thumb' (to name a few). Enjoy a mouth-watering Vietnamese lunch on board the boat, and then journey to the Bo Hon archipelago (14:00), where you can choose to kayak around the area or relax on the boat. Then, go to the island of Titov to discover a sandy beach adjacent to a towering limestone mountain, where you can climb to the summit for panoramic views. Return to the boat and set sail for Tuan Chau Harbor at 16:00. Enjoy some free time to sunbathe on the upper deck of the boat with music, and meet fellow travelers from around the world. Upon arrival at the harbor at 17:30, board the bus for the journey back to Hanoi for an estimated arrival time of 21:15
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Shuttle bus transfer from Hanoi's Old Quarter to Ha Long Bay and back English-speaking guide Entrance fees at Ha Long Bay Complimentary mineral water (2 bottles per person) Welcome drink Lunch Beverages Travel insurance Tax Tips for the guide Personal expenses Pick up from hotel outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter Kayaking (optional)
- Please do not bring oversize or too much luggage
- Please advise if you are vegetarian
- Umbrellas will be provided
- Please bring sunglasses, suncream and bug repellent
- Wear comfortable shoes for trekking to the caves
- Please arrange your own travel insurance before the trip
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions
- A doctor or pharmacy will not be available on-board the boat
- The estimated time of arrival back in Hanoi at the end of the tour will be 21:00 to 21:30. If you need to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact your guide to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices
- Cash is needed for paying for personal expenses on the boat such as drinks and extra food
- Please bring a valid passport with any necessary visa requirements
- From December through March, you are advised to bring warm clothes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ho Chi Minh: Mekong River Cruise with Set Menu Lunch
A guided trip to the Mekong Delta that offers a glimpse into the unique and fascinating river life of this vibrant southern-Delta region.From ₫853,000
Private tour to Cao Đài Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels
Discover Vietnam's fascinating history: start at Cao Dai Temple to see the stunning temple and learn about local spiritual culture; then visit the phenomenal underground1 ReviewsFrom ₫1,066,300