From Hanoi: Sa Pa Homestay 2-Day Tour by Sleeper Bus
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the Sa Pa Valley with English-speaking guides
- Admire the traditional costumes of the ethnic peoples
- Trek through the lush green rice paddies and terraces
- Experience life in the mountains and spend the night at a homestay
DescriptionReconnect with a more simple way of life on an amazing 2-day tour of Sa Pa from Hanoi. Spend the night at a homestay of the ethnic minority people and learn more about their way of life in the mountains. Day 1: Depart Hanoi in the early morning and travel by bus via Lao Cai. Continue to Sa Pa and see the colorful costumes of the H’mong, Dzao and Tay ethnic people. Get a welcome drink and enjoy a lunch of local dishes. Trek through the rice terraces and along the Muong Hoa Stream. Arrive in the Black H'mong village of Lao Chai surrounded by Hoang Lien Son Mountain. Continue to the ethnic village of Ta Van to check into your homestay and get to know the Dzay people. Get the chance to meet other travelers at a nearby bar. Day 2: Enjoy breakfast prepared by the family before your morning trek through the rice paddies and bamboo forest. Get a panoramic view of Giang Ta Chai village before crossing the Giang Ta Chai Bridge, where a bus will take you back to Sa Pa for lunch and a shower before the return trip to Hanoi.
IncludesTransportation by modern air-conditioned bus (Hanoi – Sa Pa – Hanoi) 2 bottles of water Tissues Transportation by modern bus in Sa Pa with experienced drivers English-speaking tour leader Local guide in Sa Pa Local meals (2 x lunch, 1 x dinner and 1 x breakfast) All entrance tickets to indicated sites Single basic bed with mosquito net at a homestay Insurance during the time on the bus Beverages Travel insurance VAT Personal expenses
- The 9-kilometer trek is not recommended for senior citizens
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not take part on this tour
- The homestay is basic with simple facilities
- Bring warm clothes, a scarf, hat and a cap
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sunscren and insect repellent are also necessary
- It can be foggy in Sa Pa from December through March
- Bring cash in the local currency (Vietnamese Dong) as the banking system in Sa Pa can be unreliable. US Dollars, Euros and Australia Dollars are accepted
- Although there are some pharmacies in Sa Pa, you should bring any medicines with you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
2-Day Royal Palace Ha Long Bay & Ti Top Island Cruise
Climb aboard a boutique boat and cruise across the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay in refined luxury. Upgrade your adventure in the scenic wilderness and feel like a VIP on16 ReviewsFrom ₫2,961,800
War Remnants Museum and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Group Tour
Journey through the dark history of the Vietnam War on a tour of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City and the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels used by the Vie68 ReviewsFrom ₫710,800