From Hanoi: Perfume Pagoda Temple Complex Full-Day Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the temples of the Perfume Pagoda on a day trip from Hanoi
- Cruise along the Yen River and get stunning views of the landscape
- Visit the Thien Tru pagoda and see the start of the journey to heaven
DescriptionDepart Hanoi in the morning and relax on the scenic drive through the Red River Delta as you make your way to the Buddhist shrines and temples of the Perfume Pagoda. On arrival, board a private rowing boat and cruise down the Yen River, stopping at the Den Trinh shrine built to worship one of the generals of a Hung king. Take in views of Huong Tich Mountain, and then walk the stone flagged path to Huong Tich Cave. Admire one of the pagoda temples of the Mahayana Buddhists of Vietnam. Following lunch at a local restaurant, continue to Thien Tru pagoda, dedicated to the goddess Quan Am. Drive back to Hanoi in the late afternoon via Ben Duc.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minibus (16 or 29 seats) English-speaking guide Lunch Entrance fees Drinks Visas Cable car Tips and personal expenses
- Please wear suitable clothes to visit the pagoda and temple complex (long-sleeve and long pants or skirts)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking, and bring a hat and sunscreen
- The walk can be a challenge for some people as the path is fairly steep. There is a cable car that you can take for an additional fee (to be paid on arrival)
- During Tết (Vietnamese New Year) and the 3 months before it (February to April) the Perfume Pagoda is crowded with pilgrims and not recommended for visits
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Mekong Delta: 3–Day Cruise and Land Tour from Saigon
Take your time discovering the sights of the Mekong Delta and witness the life on the river. Relax on the sun deck of the beautiful wooden vessel and experience the localFrom ₫9,928,000
Hoi An: Historical Tour By Scooter
Hoi An is an amazing town for learning about the beautiful history of Vietnam. Join this Hoi An Historical Tour to explore Hoi An's ancient town by visiting old architectFrom ₫1,540,200