From Hanoi: Luxury Flamingo 2-Day,1-Night Cruise
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy 4-star amenities as you cruise through Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay and visit the most beautiful cave in the area
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
- Join a sunset party and try your hand Vietnamese cooking
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi to Halong Bay, overnight on the cruise with lunch and dinner included. Start your adventure with a stopover in Hai Duong City where you can browse and purchase hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products. Then arrive at Tuan Chau Marina Pier and head to Tuan Chau Island, with lunch being served whilst cruising by the islets. Kayak around Pearl Farm Village and visit Titop Island, followed by a free choice of activities such as sunbathing, swimming, conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong, and taking panoramic photos of Halong bay in the afternoon. In the evening you will participate in a cooking class where the chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Your guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Then enjoy a sunset party with fruit and tea, followed by a luxury set menu dinner served with variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods, under the magnificent night sky. Join the squid fishing boat and can enjoy the squid cooked with the assistance of the chef. Day 2: Halong Bay to Sung Sot Cave and to Hanoi with breakfast and lunch included. Start your day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck followed by a light breakfast. Explore the Surprising Cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay over 10,000 square meters. Cruise back into Hanoi passing the beautiful islands and inlets, enjoying a last delicious brunch.
IncludesFull furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with air-conditioning and hot water English Speaking Guide Welcome drink, cold handkerchief All meals on board Cooking demonstration Tai Chi Session Entrance and sightseeing fees Kayaking Fishing equipment, movies, exciting games Fruits and local green tea 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily On board insurance Drinks Round trip transfer from and to Hanoi VAT tax Personal expenses Tips and other personal expenses All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are nonrefundable.
- Advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are a fusion of Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one 1 week prior to the cruise date.
- First aid kit is available at the Reception desk and life jackets are in the drawer under your bed.
- No smoking in the restaurant and cabin.
- Be aware of long jelly fish.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Half-Day Hanoi Countrysire Tour on Vespa
Experience the natural splendour of the countryside in this half-day tour on the back of a Vespa. Have fun on scooters as you visit rural villages and farming communitiesFrom ₫1,777,100
Acoustic BarDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
For a great local experience of live music look no further............