From Hanoi: Halong Explorer 3-Day 4-Star Cruise
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the limestone karst rock formations of Ha Long Bay with different amazing shapes: Dog, Head, Duck, Swan and Fighting Cock
- Enjoy kayaking in the emerald water or bamboo boat at Luon Cave area
- Impress yourself with a spectacular view of the whole bay from Titop Island
- Transfer by small boat to Drump/ Fairy area for nearly a full-day of kayaking/ swimming
- Fish like the locals
- Visit Surprise Cave – the largest one in Halong Bay
- Participate in a short cooking class where you will be able to make Vietnamese spring rolls
- Feast on fresh seafood and overnight on 4-star cruise
- Enjoy a fiery sunrise/ sunset in the bay
DescriptionExperience the majestic beauty of Ha Long Bay on a 3-day cruise from Hanoi. Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Overnight on-board Relax on the 3.5 hour drive to Ha Long Bay from Hanoi. Upon arrival, board the boat and get a welcome drink before a seafood lunch. Kayak around Luon Cave for 1 hour before going to Ti Top Island to get panoramic views from the summit. Return to the boat for dinner and time to relax or go on an optional night squid fishing trip. Day 2: Halong bay – Overnight on-board Wake to watch the sunrise over the emerald waters, and then visit Drum Cave and Parachute Cave by kayak. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch and visit a pearl farm to learn how the jewels are processed. Watch the sunset from the top deck of the boat before a dinner of local seafood. Day 3: Halong - Hanoi Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air before making your way to Surprise Cave (Sửng Sốt) to see the stalactite and stalagmite formations. Pass the islands of 'Fighting Cock,' 'Incense Burner' and 'Stone Dogs' as you return to harbor. Learn how to make spring rolls at a cooking demonstration before an early lunch prior to disembarkation at Tuan Chau International Marina. Return to Hanoi and get dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Entrance fees International standard sit-on-top kayaks Kayaking instructions by an expert guide Bamboo boat trip Spring roll making demonstration 2 bottles of drinking water per cabin Meals as indicated (2 x breakfast, 3 x lunch, 2 x dinner) Round-trip transfer between Hanoi and Ha Long Bay by air-conditioned vehicle Personal drink orders from the bar VAT Single supplement fee of $40 per night
- Bring your original passport for registration
- Notify the supplier by email or the tour guide on the travel date of your food requirements if you are vegetarian, on a diet or allergic to some kinds of food
- Have light luggage for 1 or 2 nights. However, in case you will not return to Hanoi, you can bring all your lugguage
- Bring your camera/ phone (although you will be responsible for keeping them dry)
- Have shorts/ light clothes for climbing, visiting the cave, kayaking and swimming
- Contact your tour guide for any assistance while on the tour
- Towels, shampoo, toothpaste, brush, comb and toilet paper in bathroom will be available for you
- Wi-Fi will be free but the connection in the bay is occasionally not good
- A surcharge of $40 USD will be required to be paid in cash if you need 1 private cabin for you only (solo traveler)
- In case of any cancellation due to bad weather or other tour operation, you should directly contact GetYourGuide on your own for a refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500