From Hanoi: 3-Day Sapa Trekking and Bus Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a 3-day tour to Sapa from Hanoi by air-conditioned bus
- Visit the most beautiful villages in Sapa
- Learn about the local H'Mong, Red Dzao, and Dzay communities
- Taste the scrumptious local food
- Trek through beautiful natural landscapes
DescriptionDay 1: Get picked up from your hotel between 6:50 and 7:15 AM. The bus will stop for a couple breaks before arriving in Sapa at 1:00 PM. Once there, you will meet some local ethnic minority community members from the H’mong, Dzao and Tay tribes, in their colorful traditional costumes. Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch and check in to your hotel afterwards. After check-in, continue your tour with a drive to Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong ethnic minority and located at the foot of Mount Fansipan (the highest mountain in Vietnam). Your local guide will introduce you to local daily life and you will trek down to the valley. The two hour trek covers about 2.5 km (1.5 miles). In the afternoon, you will be transferred back to Sapa for dinner by 6:00 PM. Day 2: After breakfast, take a 5 km trek along rice terraces to the Black H'mong village of Lao Chai. Then, trek to Ta Van village, home to the Dzao ethnic minority. The total trekking distance is about 9 km and lasts about four hours. At 11:30 AM, a bus will pick you up at Ta Van Bridge to head back to Sapa. After lunch, enjoy some free time to discover Sapa on your own. In the evening, return to your hotel for dinner and another overnight stay. Day 3: After breakfast you will trek to Ham Rong (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain. There are several well-tended flower gardens along the way and you will take in a breathtaking view at the top of Ham Rong Mountain. This two hour trek is approximately 2 km (1.2 miles) long. At 11:00 AM, you will be back at your hotel to check out and have lunch. By 3:30 PM you will be on your way back to Hanoi, arriving at your hotel around 9:15 PM.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off 2 nights accommodation at Panorama Hotel or Sunny Mountain Hotel (depending on availability) Transfer by modern air-conditioned bus Local English-speaking tour guide Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: 3 lunches, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts All entrance tickets to indicated sites Gratuities (optional) Drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Be aware that the trekking can be challenging, especially in rainy weather
- Tour is not suitable for individuals with mobility difficulties and children under 6
- Note that the homestay offers only the most basic amenities
- Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun screen, insect repellent and any special medication you require. Also bring warm clothes including a scarf, hat and cap because the weather in Sapa is unpredictable
- It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March due to the altitude. It is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
- Please bring Vietnamese Dong because the banking system in Sapa is unpredictable
- U.S. dollars, Euros, and Australian dollars are also accepted in Sapa
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Mekong Delta: 3–Day Cruise and Land Tour from Saigon
Take your time discovering the sights of the Mekong Delta and witness the life on the river. Relax on the sun deck of the beautiful wooden vessel and experience the localFrom ₫9,928,000
Hoi An: Historical Tour By Scooter
Hoi An is an amazing town for learning about the beautiful history of Vietnam. Join this Hoi An Historical Tour to explore Hoi An's ancient town by visiting old architectFrom ₫1,540,200