Discover Ho Chi Minh City: Small Group Guided Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the authentic Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore ancient pagodas and beautiful colonial architecture
- Wander the lively streets of Chinatown
- Explore vibrant markets to strike bargains with the locals
- Sample Vietnam's exciting street food scene with a tasting of Pho soup
- See American war relics at the War Remnants Museum
- Learn about traditional medicine and its history in Vietnam
DescriptionSoak up cultural delights of bustling Ho Chi Minh City on this full day adventure led by an expert local guide. You will be joined by a small group with a maximum of 12 passengers. Begin the day with a ramble though the streets of Chinatown and pick-up great bargains in the atmospheric markets of Cholon and Binh Tay. This is a great way to experience local life. Afterwards stop-off at the Thien Hau Temple and Nha Rong wharf, pausing along the way for a rejuvenating cup of coffee. Following the visit to the market, stop at Fito Museum, which displays over 3,000 objects relating to traditional Vietnamese medicine. Then, after a short bus ride, enjoy a tasty lunch of traditional Vietnamese Pho, or noodle soup. This meal is included in the price of the tour and is a great opportunity to sample some of Vietnam’s famous street food. In the afternoon visit the War Remnants Museum, take a walking tour to Reunification Palace, and see both the Notre Dame Cathedral and the General Post Office. Admire the grand colonial architecture and walk further to see the famous Opera House and downtown Saigon. This tour will immerse you into the history, culture and traditions of Ho Chi Minh City and is conducted in small group sized of no more than 12 people.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Entrance fees as indicated Transport as indicated 1 local lunch Personal expenses Tips for driver or guide
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate vegetarians and vegans. If you would like a customized vegetarian or vegan tour, please email email@example.com to see if a private experience can be created for you
- Please notify the tour supplier in advance of any food allergies
- Please note that this tour visits independent, family-owned businesses whose operating schedules and menus may change. Street food venues and local dishes often vary; your local guide will make any final adjustments on the spot
- Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered as this trip may visit religious sites
- Children must be between 6 and 11 years of age inclusive
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Private Evening Cyclo Tour with Water Puppet Show
Visit Hanoi and take a leisure evening tour around the city's French Quarter on a cyclo. Get to see all the highlights of the Old Quarter, including Hanoi Opera House and6 ReviewsFrom ₫1,279,500
Dai Nam Amusement ParkBinh-Duong, Ho Chi Minh City
An amusement park where you can have fun in different attractions or spend the day in the water park or zoo................