Da Nang by Night Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit Marble Mountain by climbing up hundreds of stone stairs, enjoy the panoramic of Da Nang, see many Buddhist sanctuaries in natural caves
- See a 67 meter-high Goddess of Mercy statue on the lush national park standing 693 meters above sea level
- Visit Dragon Bridge, designed and built in the shape of a dragon and watch the show of the dragon breathing fire and water in 5 minutes
- Enjoy Da Nang by night lit up brilliantly by colorful lights around the bridges, buildings and civil house
- Enjoy some Vietnamese restaurant food
DescriptionVisit Marble Mountains, the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. You will have the chance to see many caves inside the mountains that have been decorated as temples and Buddhist sanctuaries for hundreds of years. You can also have opportunity to “go to the heaven” then “back to the hell cave”. There will also be plenty of time for photos. Then, you can visit the Non Nuoc traditional marble carving village at the foot of Marble Mountains. The village is famous for stone sculptures and handicrafts. The next stop is the Monkey Mountains, a lush national park standing 693 meters above sea level. You can experience a superb view of the Da Nang coastline and Da Nang city. You can also see the 67-meter high statue of the Lady Buddha, where local people come to pray. Here you can enjoy the serenity of the sacred atmosphere. Go over Thuan Phuoc Bridge, one of the five big bridges of Da Nang city to the other side of Han river, and go to a Vietnamese restaurant. Then visit Dragon Bridge, designed and built in the shape of a dragon. You will stop here for a while to have a look at the bridge and experience the life of the Da Nang city by night. Then you will have the chance to watch the show of the dragon breathing in fire for two minutes, and three minutes of breathing in water, making it an incredible highlight in Da Nang City (only in weekends).
IncludesA bottle of watẻr Transportation Tour insurance Lunch or dinner Extra drinks Tips
- Please wear comfortable shoes - there is a considerable amount of climbing and walking. Don’t forget your sunglasses during the hot season (April-September) and your rain coats in rainy season (October-January). If you are a vegan or a vegetarian, glutor require gluten free food, or have a nut allergy, these can be accommodated for.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Mekong Delta: 3–Day Cruise and Land Tour from Saigon
Take your time discovering the sights of the Mekong Delta and witness the life on the river. Relax on the sun deck of the beautiful wooden vessel and experience the localFrom ₫9,928,000
Hoi An: Historical Tour By Scooter
Hoi An is an amazing town for learning about the beautiful history of Vietnam. Join this Hoi An Historical Tour to explore Hoi An's ancient town by visiting old architectFrom ₫1,540,200