Cu Chi Tunnels Tour by Speedboat Along Picturesque River
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a pleasure trip by a luxury speedboat
- Taste a delicious and amazing Vietnamese lunch at a riverside restaurant.
- Visit an immense network of connecting underground tunnels
- Crawl through the tunnels
DescriptionEnjoy the fresh air and wind on a luxury speedboat along a panoramic and uninterrupted river. The local life on the river will appear in front of your eyes and it will be an unforgetable and amazing experience that you must behold. On your excursion watch a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnel systems. Walk in the jungle and visit the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts. Experience shooting real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunels (excludes cost of bullets). See the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line. Crawl into the tunnels and learn about their history. When the Tour finish at Cu Chi Tunnels, you will be taken back to Tan Cang pier and you will enjoy a wonderful Vietnamese Lunch at a riverside restaurant. At the end of the trip, a minivan will drop you off at your hotel.
Includes• Insurance on boat All entrance fees • English-speaking guide • Water and wet towels • Hotel pick-up and drop off • The Pat' a Chou cake & seasonal fruits • Vietnamese traditional set lunch at Tan Cang riverside restaurant Bullet fare at Cu Chi's rifle range Gratuities (optional)
- Speedboat: 12 seats, 24 seats and 35 seats
- Speedboat departure time at Pier : 8:00 AM or 12:00 PM
- Restroom only available at Tan Cang Resort or Cu Chi Tunnels
- Raincoat will be automatically prepared by tour operator for customers during rainy season (May to October)
- Life jacket will be automatically prepared by supplier for customers during the tour
- Insect spray should be needed before entering Cu Chi Tunnels Area
- If you go with groups, you can buy 10 bullets for shooting/1 time and share together
- List of shoes recommended: sandals, hiking boots, high-tops, trainers and sneakers
- Please keep and take care of your children beside you during the Tour
- If you are coming to the Pier by yourself, Please be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before speedboat departure time at Pier- Tan Cang Resort - A100 Ung Van Khiem District, 25 Ward, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500