Cu Chi Tunnels: Bike and Boat Tour from Ho Chi Minh
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the famous Cu Chi tunnels and experience life underground as it was just a few decades ago
- Witness the beautiful rice paddies, vegetable farms, and fruit orchards
- Visit the local markets, a beautiful religious temple, a cocoa plantation, and more
- Cycle through a beautiful, shaded rubber plantation
- Board a speedboat for an exhilarating ride up the river
DescriptionWhile Saigon is a vibrant and exciting city, this tour gives you a chance to bike the peaceful countryside as we show you the real Vietnam, only a short distance from the big city and near the Cu Chi Tunnels. The tour departs Saigon at 7:30am by private van. Riding comfortable, impeccably maintained bikes with the guidance of a charming, well spoken local Vietnamese guide, this trip will take you through peaceful villages, to see agricultural landscapes and the daily life of the Southern Vietnamese people. You visit a small, locally owned rice paper factory where spring roll wrappings originate. You will cycle through a beautiful, shaded rubber plantation and learn the history and significance of rubber in Vietnam's colonial past and contemporary economy. And finally, a visit to the famous Cu Chi tunnels tops a highly memorable day of adventure and provides some historical context to much of what you will see in your time in Vietnam. The tunnel tour include a chance to crawl through the historic passageways - and experience life underground as it was just a few decades ago. Bike the Cu Chi Tunnels blends outdoor adventure and recent history in the landscape of contemporary, rural Vietnam.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Professional, English-speaking, Vietnamese guide Top-quality, specially designed GT bikes - fittings for all sized & ages, including kids Helmets meeting international standards Light breakfast on board Speedboat ride Entrance fees Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Gratuities (optional)
- Approximately 27 kilometers of relatively gentle bike riding with support van nearby
- All passenger heights MUST be provided at time of booking
- Active, outdoor clothing recommended. Proper, comfortable athletic-style shoes. Please no Flip Flops.
- Sunscreen & hat recommended for cycling and walking tour of Cu Chi
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Guests should be comfortable on a bike and in reasonable physical condition.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We will provide thin plastic rain poncho if needed.
- Confirmation will be sent after booking online
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ho Chi Minh: Mekong River Cruise with Set Menu Lunch
A guided trip to the Mekong Delta that offers a glimpse into the unique and fascinating river life of this vibrant southern-Delta region.From ₫853,000
Private tour to Cao Đài Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels
Discover Vietnam's fascinating history: start at Cao Dai Temple to see the stunning temple and learn about local spiritual culture; then visit the phenomenal underground1 ReviewsFrom ₫1,066,300