Bitexco Saigon Skydeck +The Heineken Experience Combo Ticket
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the thrill of an elevator ride at 7metres/second as high speed elevators whisk you up to the Saigon Skydeck
- Explore the Saigon Skydeck, offering stunning 360˚ views of the city and its surroundings
- Enjoy a guided Interactive beer brewing tour: The World of Heineken
- Taste beer at the highest Official Heineken Bar
DescriptionEnjoy a spectacular journey at 49th, 58th, 59th & 60th floors! Have you ever seen Saigon from the top of the city? Come to Saigon Skydeck and enjoy the nicest 360 degree views of Saigon from the 49th floor with interactive and informative displays to find interesting information about your beloved city and freely use the binoculars to enjoy the wonderful view. Then continue with the journey Visit the World of Heineken to discover the long history of the prosperous Heineken empire since 1873. Explore the professional brewing process of Heineken from 3 natural materials: distilled water, barley, hops and the special A-yeast, be “boiled” into beer in a 4D movie experience, enjoy the racing games and also learn how to pour beer in Star Serve standards. And after all, enjoy the best beer at the highest official Heineken bar.
IncludesSaigon Skydeck The World of Heineken Includes Heineken beer tasting at the highest Official Heineken Bar Special souvenir gift from Heineken included Souvenirs Transport to the Bitexco Skydeck
- Saigon Skydeck counter located at 36 Ho Tung Mau street, District 1, HCMC
- Show your voucher to the Skydeck's staff to collect your physical ticket
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket and book your time slot for The World of Heineken
- Interactive tour starts at 10 minute intervals
- Best time to go will be at sunset, between 5:00pm-6:00pm, where you can watch the beautiful sunset and enjoy the nighttime views.
- Not applicable for people under 18 years old and pregnant women
- As the World of Heineken tour often sells out, it is recommended to book a time-slot in advance by calling the included telephone number
- On the World of Heineken tour, the storyteller only speaks English or Vietnamese
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500