Bai Tu Long Bay 2-Day Cruise by Junk Boat
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cruise around the limestone islets of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Kayak across the emerald green waters
- Learn how to prepare traditional Vietnamese food
- Enjoy an on-board sunset party
DescriptionGet back to nature on a 2-day junk boat cruise of Bai Tu Long Bay. Spend the night among thousands of limestone karst formations rising from the emerald green waters. Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L, D) Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi, and then journey to Ha Long. Get a welcome drink as you board the junk boat and listen to the safety regulations before you set sail. Hear about the on-board activities and check in to your cabin. Enjoy a tasty Vietnamese lunch as you cruise to the heart of Bai Tu Long Bay. Kayak around the karst island of Cap La. Return to the boat for a sunset party and delicious set-menu dinner. Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (B, L) Take part in a Tai Chi exercise warm up before breakfast, and then explore the amazing stalactite and stalagmite formations of Thien Canh Son cave. Return to the boat to watch a cooking demonstration before an early lunch of Vietnamese food as you sail back towards Ha Long Bay. Relax on the drive back to Hanoi at the end of your amazing adventure.
Includes* Hotel pick-up and drop off Round-trip shuttle bus from Hanoi Luxury cruise through Ha Long Bay to Bai Tu Long Bay Local, English-speaking guide on board the boat Entrance and sightseeing fees All meals on board Cooking demonstration Sunset party Kayaking and swimming Welcome drink 2 bottles of mineral water per cabin Daily fresh fruit in your cabin Service charge On-board insurance Air fares Visa arrangements • Beverages Tips, and personal expenses All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions Travel insurance
- The itinerary and program is subject to change due to the weather conditions and tidal changes
- Advanced reservation is required
- You will need to bring your passport to check in on board the boat
- Bring your swimming costume, sun glasses and insect repellent
- Other services upon request:
- Pick-up from Noi Bai airport to Hanoi center: $18 / 4-seat car, $19 / 7-seat car, $27 / 16-seat car
- Pick-up from Cat Bi airport ( Hai Phong city) to Halong, Hon Gai harbour: If you arrive at Cat Bi airport, it takes about 2 hours to get directly to the cruise to embark the ship, contact the tour operator to be picked-up, $46 / 4-seat car and $50 / 7-seat car
- Airport drop off after finishing cruise: you should inform the tour operator to arrange this
- Private car: if you would like to use a private car to get to the cruise, please inform the tour operator, this service is available for your own group
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Half-Day Hanoi Countrysire Tour on Vespa
Experience the natural splendour of the countryside in this half-day tour on the back of a Vespa. Have fun on scooters as you visit rural villages and farming communitiesFrom ₫1,777,100
Acoustic BarDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
For a great local experience of live music look no further............