Bai Tu Long Bay: 2-Day 5-Star Cruise with Kayak
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Sleep in a large room
- Relax in a private double jacuzzi with a view of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Play mini golf on board
- Kayak, learn Tai Chi, or go night fishing
DescriptionBe picked up at your hotel and start the 3.5 hour drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf. Check in at the private waiting hall – the OS Lounge. Embark on the Starlight Cruise by transfer boat. Listen to a cruise briefing and receive your room key. Savor a delectable lunch as Starlight Cruise further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay - to see the life of local fishermen. You can then either take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village or go kayaking by yourself with the help and instruction of a tour guide around the Village. Return to the Starlight Cruise and relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while watching a cooking demonstration. Dinner is then served. The next day, begin your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Catch a morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee and have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium sized and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay. Head back to the harbor while having an early lunch on board. Disembark the Starlight Cruise then get transferred back to Hanoi.
Includes• Entrance fees, taxes and service charge • Bamboo rowboat trip in Vung Vieng or kayaking • English-speaking guide • Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar • Welcome drink • Cooking class • Meals as per itinerary • Sunrise tai-chi demonstration • Complimentary bottled water • Hotel pick-up and drop off Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (Hotel should be in Old Quarter) • Drinks • Personal expenses • Tips & gratuities Single supplement at $98/single is not included if guests travel alone or group in odd number
- Please bring a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash
- Single supplement at $98/single is not included if guests travel alone or group in odd number
- Compulsory Gala dinner surcharge at $35 per person on 31st December
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, it is not recommended to do overnight cruise for: people with disability (physical or sensory), people with symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed or epilepsy, people over 80 or over 120kg.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Mekong Delta: 3–Day Cruise and Land Tour from Saigon
Take your time discovering the sights of the Mekong Delta and witness the life on the river. Relax on the sun deck of the beautiful wooden vessel and experience the localFrom ₫9,928,000
Hoi An: Historical Tour By Scooter
Hoi An is an amazing town for learning about the beautiful history of Vietnam. Join this Hoi An Historical Tour to explore Hoi An's ancient town by visiting old architectFrom ₫1,540,200