2-Day Overnight Sapa Tour by Bus from Hanoi
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire the mountainous landscapes en route to Sapa
- Enjoy treks to Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Cai and Ta Van villages
- Learn about the cultures of the ethnic minorities living in the Sapa area
DescriptionHead to Sapa and enjoy an overnight stay in the mountains of northern Vietnam. Trek to ethnic minority villages and experience local culture and hospitality. Detailed Itinerary Day 1: Hanoi to Sapa and Short Trek (Lunch, Dinner) Meet the tour guide for the bus to Lao Cai and Sapa (duration roughly 5 hours). Check-in at your hotel, then take a walk around Sapa, visiting the market and old cathedral, and meet Black H’mong and Red Zao ethnic minorities selling handicrafts. Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch and then trek through Cat Cat village, stopping at local homes and experiencing the hospitality. (Trekking distance approximately 2.5 km; duration about 2 hours) Return to the hotel for dinner at 5:00 PM and overnight stay. Day 2: Long Trek and Sapa to Hanoi by Bus (Breakfast, Lunch) Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before checking out and heading on a trek to Muong Hoa Valley. Walk to Y Linh Ho village and stop for a picnic lunch. Continue to Lao Chai and Ta Van village, visiting homes and local schools. (Trekking distance approximately 9 km; duration about 5.5 hours) Meet your group at the hotel and head to the bus station. Drop off in Hanoi is at the bus office (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) or your hotel/ apartment in the Old Quarter (Monday to Thursday).
IncludesRound-trip transportation between Hanoi and Sapa by modern air–conditioned bus with comfortable seats 2 bottles of water and tissues on bus Modern bus transfers in Sapa with experienced drivers English-speaking tour leader on the Hanoi-Sapa-Hanoi bus Local guide in Sapa Meals: 1 dinner, 2 lunches and 1 breakfast (local dishes) All entrance tickets to sites mentioned Deluxe room at 3-star hotel (twin sharing; single room option) Insurance during bus ride Drinks Personal expenses
- On day 2, if you do not want to do the long trek the tour leader will organize a visit to another place. You will be responsbile for all tickets and transportation fees
- Older people should not do the long trek (9 km) as it is challenging and dangerous in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 should not do the trek
- Bring warm clothes, a scarf and a hat or cap as the weather in Sapa is unpredictable. It is normally cold from September-March
- Due to the altitude in Sapa, it is sometimes foggy from December-March
- Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream and insect repellent
- Bring cash with you in Vietnamese Dong, as banking systems in Sapa sometimes do not function. US Dollars, Euros and Australian Dollars are accepted in Sapa
- Bring medicine with you although there are some chemists in Sapa if you become ill
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Half-Day Hanoi Countrysire Tour on Vespa
Experience the natural splendour of the countryside in this half-day tour on the back of a Vespa. Have fun on scooters as you visit rural villages and farming communitiesFrom ₫1,777,100
Acoustic BarDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
For a great local experience of live music look no further............