My Guide Website?
West Lake & French Quarter: Private Fun Jeep Drive
You are free to choose one of the highlights of Hanoi you would love to explore. Choose from the list which is highly recommended by our professional tour guides.
- Choose a destination in Hanoi to explore and suggested by the guides
- Drive aroud the city and witness local life in action
- Enjoy a break and sample some traditonal coffe, tea or local beer
DescriptionChoose from the list of fantastic Hanoi destinations and then head off on an adventure. Drive around the West Lake and the small streets and witness the daily routines of local people from the Jeep. The next stops on this trip are Hoang Hoa Tham Street and the former French Quarter. Hoang Hoa Tham Street is well known as one of the three traditional markets which sell flowers and ornamental trees with an eye-catching display of colorful and beautiful flowers. On the morning tour, you will have a break at a local tea or coffee house to enjoy Vietnamese traditional tea or coffee. In the afternoon you may take a break at HABECO (Hanoi Beverage Company) where traditional draught beer (Bia Hoi) is brewed using the brewery system built in 1890 by the French.
IncludesJeep with driver (one Jeep can hold 4 adults: driver + 3 passengers or driver + 1 tour guide + 2 passengers) English-speaking local guide Drinks on tour (water, tea, coffee or beer)
- You will need to provide your full name, gender, passport number, birthday and nationality of all persons in your group 3-days prior to your departure date. This is required in order to purchase travel insurance for the excursion
- What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses, and a warm coat in the winter time
- Please note, museums close on Friday and Monday
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫2,821,400Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today