My Guide Website?
Vung Tau: Shore Excursion with Guide from Phu My Port
Discover the beach city of Vung Tau on this private tour and explore the area’s impressive temples, many Buddha statues, and colonial architecture.
- Witness the grandeur of White Palace
- Discover the beauty of Back Beach
- Learn about the area’s many Buddha statues from your experienced guide
- Enjoy the fresh sea breeze and a seafood lunch
- Visit Whale Temple and Christ the King statue
DescriptionStart your day with a walk along the coast of Back Beach, feel the sand beneath your toes, breathe the fresh sea air, and even take a refreshing dip in the ocean. Next, travel to Mount Nho to the famous Christ the King statue, snap a selfie with the statue and marvel at the incredible sea views from this vantage point. Onto Vung Tau, home to the most Buddha statues in Vietnam, to see the Pagoda of Nirvana, one of the most well-known and impressive Buddha statues standing at 12 meters high. Then, wander through the picturesque park at Front Beach and enjoy the tranquility of the seaside and learn about the interesting sculptures dotted around. With your appetite worked up from the morning, enjoy a traditional lunch at a famous seaside seafood restaurant; you can’t get fresher seafood than this! Let your food settle and then travel to White Palace. Perched 50 meters up Big Mountain, White Palace is a beautiful colonial-era mansion once built for a French Governor. Gaze at the panoramic views from the palace and learn about it’s carefully preserved antiques from the colonial era. Climb the top of a nearby hill to reach a beautiful lighthouse built by the French that offers stunning 360 degree views of the ocean and surrounding city. Then make your way to Whale Temple, an ornate building where fisherman traditionally pray for their safety, before returning to port in time for your cruise.
IncludesAll entrance fees Air-conditioned vehicle Unlimited bottles of water English speaking guide Lunch
- All private tours are approximately 8 hours or longer depending on your time constraints. At the end of the private tour, you will be returned on-time to board the cruise ship
- Please bring, sunscreen, a hat, insect repellent, land a light jacket. Please ensure you dress respectfully. Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times
- If you have any food allergies or special dietary requirements, please contact the tour operator beforehand