Visit Cuc Phuong National Park: Day Trip From Ha Noi1 Reviews
Take a day trip from Ha Noi to the beautiful Cuc Phuong National Park. Visit the park's Endangered Primate Rescue Center and 7,000-year-old cave before embarking on a trek through the beautiful surrounding forest, filled with ancient trees and waterfalls.
- Take a day trip from Ha Noi to visit Vietnam first official national park
- Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre and learn about animal protection
- Explore the park's 7,000-year-old cave, ancient trees and cascading waterfalls
DescriptionBegin the day nice and early with an 08:00 pick-up from your residence in Ha Noi and depart directly for the beautiful Cuc Phuong National Park, the first national park in all of Vietnam. Relax in a new air-conditioned vehicle during the comfortable 2.5-hour drive to the park and enjoy the scenic views of the Vietnamese countryside. Once at Cuc Phuong, pay a visit to the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates as well as the protection of their habitats. Around midday, enjoy a leisurely lunch and then continue further into the pristine park. Visit the 7,000-year-old Cave of Early Man and then begin a long and steady trek through the lush forest to discover the diverse floras and faunas of the region. Make short stops at Cho Chi, the oldest tree in the forest, and various picturesque streams and waterfalls for a few photographs before you begin your journey back to Ha Noi.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off New air-conditioned minivan Entrance fees Lunch Bottled drinking water Travel insurance English-speaking tour guide Tips
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
- It is recommended to bring boots or sport shoes, headlights, a hat, insect repellent, and a camera.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY