My Guide Website?
Van Long Nature Reserve - Phat Diem Stone Church 1 day
From Hanoi to Ninh Binh about 90km south of Hanoi, the wetland of Van Long is the largest nature reserve in the northern plain. There you may be attracted by daily activity rowing simple bamboo boats
- Boat trip in Van Long nature reserve,
- Phat Diem Stone Church
- Walking, nature discovery
Description08:30am Leave Hanoi, you will have a sampan boat for Van Long natural reserve. Continue to Ninh Binh town with stop for lunch at a local restaurant Drive to Phat Diem. The Phat Diem Stone Cathedral is an extremely artistic, cultural and religious work of Luu Phuong commune, Kim Son district. The site is not only a harmonious combination between the architecture of Asian pagodas and European church but also shows skillful techniques of Vietnamese artisans since the 19th century (1875-1899). You can also visit the Kim Son local market which is well known for mats hand making Drive back to Hanoi and arrive in Hanoi at 17:30 pm. End of services.
IncludesAll transfers by air-conditioned vehicle Local, English-speaking guides Sightseeing with entrance fees to site, lunch Local boat in Van Long nature reserve, Phat Diem Stone Church as mentioned in the program
- This tour applies only to COVID-19 vaccinated passport clients from overseas or ex-pats already in Vietnam who have their COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Arrival and departure transfers are available on the days the tours begin and end. If you require a transfer outside these days you will need to book and pay for additional transfers
- Booking made on April 30th, May 1st, September 2nd, Christmas Day, New Year Eve, and 2 Tet Holiday (December 30th, January 1st-3rd in Lunar) will be surcharged as per recent hotel price policy and a complimentary dinner will be added. You will be informed about the surcharged amount when the tour operator confirms your booking