My Guide Website?
Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City36 Reviews
Vam Sat is located in Can Gio District, Ho Chi Minh city. During the war against the US, Vam Sat was destroyed by bombs, yet it is now the most gorgeous world biosphere reserve of mangrove forests.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Can Gio Biosphere Reserve
- Explore Giant Bat Lagoon by rowboat and visit a crocodile reserve
- Search for gibbons, monkeys, and migratory birds in Vam Sat Eco Park on a mangrove walk
- Zoom past canals to a riverside market at the gateway to the Mekong Delta
DescriptionAt around 8:00AM, pick-up from your hotel go for a 2-hour car ride to Vam Sat, Can Gio. The UNESCO-designated Can Gio Biosphere Reserve, located south of Ho Chi Minh City, is teeming with wildlife and biodiversity in lush mangrove forests. Make several scenic stops on your way to the reserve. Then move into a landscape of mangroves. Your guide explains the features of Can Gio, one of Vietnam’s most important ecosystems, where more than 52 flora species and 200 fauna species live. Visit traditional fishing hamlets, then cruise the tranquil waters of Giant Bat Lagoon in a rowboat. Your guide leads a short trek through the mangroves to a private riverside location where you have a traditional Vietnamese lunch. After lunch, head to Vam Sat Eco Park. There, you might spot gibbons and monkeys, try crab fishing, and go bird watching for local and migratory bird species. See a crocodile reserve (and feed them via a fishing rod if you wish) to learn about the once-plentiful crocs that were hunted to near extinction. Alternatively, take another mangrove jungle walk with your guide. After that, travel back to Ho Chi Minh City. Arrive approximately at 4:00PM
IncludesAir-conditioned car English-speaking tour guide Entrance fees Lunch Bottle of water Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Children must be accompanied by an adult