My Guide Website?
Swan Cruises Bai Tu Long Bay : 2 Days 1 Night11 Reviews
Lose yourself in the beautiful limestone caves and islets of Bai Tu Long on a 2-day cruise. Kayak across the emerald water, watch cooking demonstration and more.
- Cruise around the limestone islets of Bai Tu Long
- Kayak across the emerald green waters
- Learn how to prepare traditional Vietnamese food
- Enjoy an on-board sunset time on top deck
DescriptionGet back to nature on a 2-day boat cruise of Bai Tu Long Bay. Spend the night among thousands of limestone karst formations rising from the emerald green waters. Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay Pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter ( for whose book our bus services) , and then journey to Ha Long. Get a welcome drink as you board the junk boat and listen to the safety regulations before you set sail. Arrive in the kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing. Get back to the boat and enjoy our Sunset time while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage. 19.00: Sumptuous set dinner on board. 20.30: Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gathers your group/family for a board game; try your luck with squid fishing or simply have a cocktail and enjoy the quiet night on the bay. Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi 06:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi section on sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. 08.00: Explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave. Return to the boat to watch a cooking demonstration before an early lunch of Vietnamese food as you sail back Habour.
IncludesCruise less touristic area Bai Tu Long Bay Welcome drink Local English-speaking guide on the boat Entrance and sightseeing fees Service charge Onboard insurance Kayaking and swimming All meals on board Cooking demonstration Daily fresh fruit in your cabin 2 bottles of mineral water per cabin
- The itinerary and program is subject to change due to the weather conditions and tidal changes
- Advanced reservation is required
- You will need to bring your passport to check in on board the boat
- Private car: if you would like to use a private car to get to the cruise, please inform the tour operator, this service is available for your own group