My Guide Website?
SaPa Muong Hoa valley trek and Local ethnic Villages82 Reviews
Trek through the Amazing Muong Hoa valley and enjoy stunning views over the rice terraces. Discover and learn a lot interesting traditional customs and cultures of different mountain ethnic groups.
- Explore the traditional cultures and local diversity of the Sa Pa valley
- Trek through the amazing landscapes and get breathtaking views
- Enjoy lunch at a local home in one of the villages
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in Sa Pa, and then start your 10-kilometer trek through the beautiful valley. Admire the rice terraces hidden behind the morning mist as you follow a small trail to cross the Muong Hoa river. Continue past well-tended, terraced rice fields on your way to the village of Lao Chai, where a local Black Hmong ethnic group live. Hike to the village of Ta Van Giay and trek along the route of the Muong Hoa river to cross a small suspension bridge roughly 2 kilometers from the settlement. Discover a fascinating collection of ancient rock carvings that depict images of men, stilt houses and different decorative patterns. Enjoy lunch at a local house in the village before hiking through a bamboo forest and reach the Red Dao ethnic minority village of Giang Ta Chai. Having a short rest at a nearby waterfall before climbing uphill to get the main road where the driver is waiting for you to take you back to SaPa.
IncludesHotel pick-up English-speaking guide Entrance tickets Lunch Mineral water
- The trek is 10 kilometers long and can be challenging, especially in wet weather. Please ensure your fitness is suitable before booking
- This activity is not suitable for disabled people and children under 6 years old
- The tour ends at approximately 3:30 PM
- Warm clothes are recommended from October to March
- Bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent