My Guide Website?
SaPa 2-Days Trek and Ethnic Minority Homestay25 Reviews
Experience the amazing landscapes of the Muong Hoa Valley on a 2-day trek, visit many different ethnic minorities villages. Spend the night at a local minority homestay and learn about their customs.
- Explore the traditional cultures of the ethnic minorities of Vietnam
- Get breathtaking views of the mountains and rice terraces
- Spend the night at a Dzay minority homestay and experience their culture
DescriptionLearn about the customs of different ethnic minority groups on a 2-day trek through the Muong Hoa Valley from Sa Pa. Spend the night at a Dzay homestay. Day 1: Sa Pa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (L, D) Start your 11-kilometer trek through the Muong Hoa Valley and meet the Black H'mong ethnic minority people in the village of Y Linh Ho. Get beautiful views of Fansipan mountain and the surrounding rice paddies, and look inside one of the typical wooden houses. Pass different ethnic minority settlements, such as Lao Chai on the trek to Ta Van village. Check into a homestay of the Dzay ethnic minority people for the night. Day 2: Ta Van – Bamboo Forest – Giang Ta Chai – Sa Pa (B, L) Enjoy breakfast at the homestay before the start of your 8-kilometer trek along a dirt trail. Pass a small village of the H'mong people before reaching a beautiful bamboo forest. Take a break at a waterfall and cool off with a swim in the Muong Hoa River. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before driving back to Sa Pa.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide All entrance tickets to sites indicated 2 lunches in a local restaurant 1 hosted dinner in the village 1 breakfast at the homestay Homestay accommodation in a Dzay ethnic minority village Mineral water Return transfer by bus
- • This trek is not suitable for disabled people and children under 6 years old • Warm clothes are recommended from October to March
- Bring trekking shoes, your sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Please respect the local culture