My Guide Website?
Saigon: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour106 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Saigon at your own pace on board an open top, double decker bus. Enjoy the panoramic views of this dynamic city and be astonished by the French colonial architecture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy unlimited Hop-on Hop-off access for 24 or 48 hours
- Learn about the history of Saigon with audio commentary
- Free guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules and coupons
- Take advantage of easy single bus route with 10 stops scattered across the city
DescriptionExplore Saigon and its beautiful French colonial architecture on an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. With a 24 or 48-hour pass to choose from, you can discover this fabulous destination at your own pace. Along the way, you'll get a chance to see the Notre Dame Cathedral, one of the best kept buildings, not to mention one of the most important Ho Chi Minh City attractions. Hop off at the War Remnants Museum and Surroundings, or stay on the bus and be astonished by the panoramic views of this vibrant city. Enjoy the audio guide in multiple languages full of interesting facts. Fancy a spot of shopping? Then why not hop off at Ben Thanh Market? Saigon markets are perfect to purchase souvenirs or get a bite with some delicious street food. They are also a great way to observe a bit of local life. The exclusive red buses are always waiting for you to hop back on and continue with your sightseeing. Bus Stops: 1) Saigon Opera House 2) Nguyen Hue Street 3) Nha Rong Wharf 4) Nha Rong Wharf 5) Museum of Vietnamese History 6) War Remnants Museum 7) Pham Ngu Lao Street 8) Ben Thanh Market 9) Independent Palace 10) Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral / Central Post Office
Includes24-hour or 48-hour standard tickets Audio commentary in 9 different languages Free WiFi Saigon Night Tour (if option is selected): 45-minute night time panoramic tour
- Tour runs daily
- First departure of the day is from bus stop 1- Saigon Opera House is at 9:00 AM
- Last departure of the day is from bus stop 1- Saigon Opera House is at 4:30 PM
- Tour frequency is every 1 hour Monday to Friday, and every 30 minutes Saturday and Sunday
- Tour length is 75 minutes
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out. Both mobile vouchers and printed tickets are accepted Saigon Night Tour (if option selected):
- 45-minute night time panoramic tour
- Please redeem your ticket at the kiosk next to Saigon Opera House
- This tour operates every day 5pm - 9pm
- Duration of the tour: 45 - 50 minutes
- Frequency of the buses: every 30 minutes
- Route: Opera House, Ngyuyen Hue Walking Street, Nha Rong Harbour, Tran Hung Dao Statue / Saigon Water Bus, Thu Thiem Bridge 1, Thu Thiem Bridge 2, Turtle Lake, Diamond Plaza, Notre Dame Cathedral / Central Post Office, Opera House