My Guide Website?
Saigon: 45-Minute Panoramic Night Tour66 Reviews
Discover Saigon after dark on the Saigon Night Tour from the vantage point of a top-deck bus. Drive past lit up buildings and streets that come to life with performers and street food vendors on this panoramic tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the bustling energy of Saigong at night
- Discover the vibrant atmosphere of Turtle Lake
- Take photos of Saigon's famous lights from a top-deck
- See Saigon's Opera House in all it's glory lit up at night
- Explore Ngyuyen Hue and enjoy Saigon's best street performers
DescriptionDiscover Saigon after dark with its bright lights, energy, and noise, all from the comfort of a double-decker bus. Hop aboard this comfortable bus and see some of the city's most popular landmarks. Enjoy views of Saigon's best street performers, musicians, dancers, jugglers, and skateboarders all in 45-minutes. Start your adventure by exchanging your voucher at the starting location. Choose one of the bus rides that depart every 30-minutes and set off on your journey through the streets of Saigon. Ride along and see Saigon's amazing Opera House as it magically transforms at night whilst lit up. See Turtle Lake - a hub of social activity where you'll get to see locals enjoying the busy atmosphere and enjoying sizzling street food. Discover Ngyuyen Hue, a bustling boulevard popular amongst tourists and locals alike. Get your camera ready to take incredible photos as you witness some of the city's most famous landmarks. Saigon Night Tour Route: • Opera House • Ngyuyen Hue Walking Street • Nha Rong Harbour • Tran Hung Dao Statue / Saigon Water Bus • Thu Thiem Bridge 1 • Thu Thiem Bridge 2 • Turtle Lake • Diamond Plaza • Notre Dame Cathedral / Central Post Office • Opera House
Includes45-minute panoramic night tour
- This tour operates every day from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- The duration of the tour 45 to 50-minutes
- Frequency of the buses is every 30-minutes
- Please redeem your voucher at the kiosk next to Saigon Opera House
- Please note this is not a hop-on hop-off bus tour and there are no audio guides