Saigon: 3-Hour Nightlife Tour by Motorbike7 Reviews
On this nightlife tour you’ll visit many popular attractions and see what happens in Saigon at night. A local Tiger guide will take you on a motorbike tour around the city, to a market and along the Saigon River. Enjoy an authentic local meal and a drink.
- Enjoy authentic Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
- Sip a cocktail accompanied by live music at one of the best sky bars in town
- Enjoy the stunning panoramic view of Saigon City from up high
- Experience the real atmosphere of Saigon with your own informative and caring tour guide
DescriptionSaigon is at its most interesting and beautiful at night. You’ll get an overview the city and an insider’s look at its nightlife on a 3-hour motorbike tour with a Tiger guide. Your guide will take you on a ride through some of Saigon’s well-known streets. See the flower market, ride along the Saigon River and cruise through several different neighborhoods. Drive through China Town, the most bustling area in Saigon and one of the biggest and oldest China towns in the world. Every corner and alley in the city at night is teeming with activity. Stop at a local restaurant to see how local food is prepared and enjoy some delicious street food. You will be served the world-famous banh xeo (Vietnamese pancakes), goi cuon (spring rolls) and nem nuong (BBQ pork). The Tiger guides know their city and are happy to show you places most visitors don’t see by themselves. Stop at Chill Skybar for a drink and great views. This is one of the city’s hippest and most highly-recommended bars. Have a cocktail or a glass of wine and enjoy the fantastic panoramic view of the city from above.
Includes3-hour tour by motorbike Vietnamese dinner at a local restaurant Local English-speaking Tiger guide 1 drink (cocktail, beer or glass of wine) at Chill Skybar Motorbike insurance coverage Poncho/raincoat in the event of rain Hotel pick-up and drop off (only for hotels in Districts 1, 3, 4 & 5) Travel insurance Items of a personal nature Tips/gratuities
- It's a private tour and flexible: desired changes to the itinerary, vegetarian food options and change in venues can be accommodated
- Please provide your hotel address, room number and local contact number (Vietnamese number/WhatsApp/other)
- Be sure to indicate if you have any dietary restrictions
- Wear casual comfortable clothes and don’t bring valuable belongings with you on the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY