My Guide Website?
Private Jeep Tour: Independence Palace & FITO Museum1 Reviews
After being picked up by an army Jeep from your hotel, you will drive by some of Saigon's important landmarks.
- Visit the Reunification Palace
- Explore the history of Vietnamese medicine at the FITO Museum
- Observe local life in District 5
DescriptionExplore some of Saigon's landmarks by jeep - the jeep matching the theme of the tour perfectly! First, you will visit the Reunification Palace, the former home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War. Then, head to FITO Museum to see its collection of 3,000 items of traditional tools and ancient documents, tracing the development of traditional medicine in Vietnam. You will continue the trip in District 5 to see the real daily life of locals in one of the oldest parts of Saigon, before being dropped back off at your hotel.
IncludesJeep with driver (one Jeep could hold 4 adults: driver + 3 passengers or driver + 1 tour guide + 2 passengers) English speaking local guide (1 guide per group) Drink in the jeep (water) Snack Entrance fees
- To purchase travel insurance for the tour you will need to provide the full name, gender, passport number, birthday and nationality of all persons in your group 3 days before to the tour date
- What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses and a warm coat in the winter time
- Museums are closed on Friday and Monday