My Guide Website?
Private Hanoi City Tour: HoChiMinh Mausoleum & Water Puppet12 Reviews
See the best of Hanoi on a full-day private tour and learn about Vietnam’s history, myths and modern life. Discover traditional customs and visit cultural sites, such as the Ho Chi Minh Complex, Quan Thanh Taoist Temple, and more.
- Visit the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, the Father of Vietnam
- Learn the history of Vietnam and Hanoi from an expert private guide
- See the beautiful wooden One-Pillar Pagoda, built for Emperor Lý Thái Tông in the 11th century
- Explore one of the Four Sacred Temples of Hanoi at the Quan Thanh Taoist Temple
- Wander the galleries of the Museum of History
- Take an eco car tour of Hanoi's Old Quarter and watch the local life buzz by
- Watch an authentic water puppet show
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day tour of Hanoi with a private guide and get a local's insight into Vietnam’s mythology, traditions and customs. Visit cultural and historical sites, such as the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, as well as everyday locales such as the houses of the Old Quarter. Following a pick-up at your hotel by your guide and driver, go to the Ho Chi Minh Complex to discover the heart of Viernam at “Uncle Ho’s” Mausoleum. Standing before the mausoleum are 79 cycad trees, symbolizing Ho Chi Minh’s 79 springs of life, while 2 bamboo ranges whistle in the wind to commemorate the former president and Father of the Nation. See the nearby house-on-stilts and quaint One-Pillar Pagoda, built out of wood for the 11th-century Emperor Lý Thái Tông. Continue to the Quan Thanh Taoist Temple, one of the Four Sacred Temples of Hanoi. Journey by eco car (optional) into the Old Quarter and mingle with the locals as they go about their hectic lives. In the afternoon, explore the vibrant eastern sector of Hanoi, including the Museum of History, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, and Huc Bridge. Journey by eco car into the Old Quarter and mingle with the locals as they go about their hectic lives. End with a unique water puppet show and experience an art form conceived by Vietnamese peasants hundreds of years ago.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Land transfers Admission fees Water puppet show
- Please note that Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum opens 5 mornings a week and 10 months a year. The Mausoleum is closed every afternoon, all day Monday and Friday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance.
- Most museums are closed on Mondays. If your visit coincides with closing days, alternatives will be suggested
- For a group of 7 people and more, please contact vendor for rates
- Children from 2-11 pay 75% of adult price. Under 2 years old are free. Children 12-years-old and up are considered adults
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,345,600Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today