Private Half-Day Hanoi City Tour: Mausoleum, Temple & Pagoda2 Reviews
Get a feel of Hanoi's local culture while seeing the city's highlights and mingling with the locals on this private half-day tour. Choose from either the morning or afternoon departure.
- Participate in this comprehensive private tour of the city
- Enjoy the comfort of free hotel pick-up and drop off
- Visit Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and the One Pillar Pagoda
- See the Temple of Literature, Vietnam's first university
- Marvel at the Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Hanoi
DescriptionMorning Tour The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and take you to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which is an important place of pilgrimage for many Vietnamese. A traffic-free area of botanical gardens, monuments, memorials and pagodas, it’s usually crowded with groups of Vietnamese who come from far and wide to pay their respects to 'Uncle Ho'. Within the complex are Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt House and the Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda. The next stop is the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam which was built in the 10th century under the Ly Dynasty and greatly influenced by Confucianism. Then, at the Hoan Kiem Lake, you will have time to take some pictures before joining a 30-minute car tour or 30-minute cyclo tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting local daily life. A cup of coffee will be served after. Afternoon Tour The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter. The tour takes you to some famous highlights and destinations in Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh House on Stilts and the Temple of Literature. After taking a rest with a cup of coffee at the hidden coffee shop, the tour continues with: (Please choose one of these options below) - Option 1: 30-minute electric car tour around the Old Quarter to experience local life. - Option 2: 30-minute cyclo tour around the Old Quarter to experience local life. - Option 3: Enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Show to know more about the ancient local life as well as Vietnamese's culture. At the end, the car will drop you off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off English speaking local guide Entrance fees Coffee Private transfer Electric bike ride Gratuties (optional) Beverages Personal expenses
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays
- The Ho Chi Minh museum is closed in the afternoons on Fridays
- This trip includes visits to temples/pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, travelers wearing shorts and miniskirts will not be allowed to enter
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY