My Guide Website?
Private Half-Day Hanoi City Tour: Mausoleum, Temple & Pagoda6 Reviews
Get a feel of Hanoi's local culture while seeing the city's highlights and mingling with the locals on this private half-day tour. Choose from either the morning or afternoon departure.
- Participate in this comprehensive private tour of the city
- Enjoy the comfort of free hotel pick-up and drop off
- Visit Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and the One Pillar Pagoda
- See the Temple of Literature, Vietnam's first university
- Marvel at the Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Hanoi
DescriptionExplore Hanoi and see its highlights on a morning or afternoon city tour by van. See the Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and more. Begin your tour at the Hanoi Opera House in the French Quarter and wonder at one of the city's main architectural landmarks. Then head to the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam built in the 10th century under the Ly Dynasty and greatly influenced by Confucianism. Make your way to the Ho Chi Minh Complex, an important place for the Vietnamese. The complex is a traffic-free area full of botanical gardens, monuments, memorials and pagodas. Stop outside Ba Dinh Square and take a look outside the mausoleum, then continue to explore the One Pillar Pagoda. (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays, and for at least 2 months (June 15-August 15) for annual maintenance but you can still take pictures of the Mausoleum and walk around the area) Go to Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagodas in Hanoi, before concluding your tour at St. Joseph's Cathedral to learn about religion in Vietnam. The church was one of the first structures built by the French colonial government in Indochina when it opened in December 1886. (The itinerary may change due to weather and operating conditions)
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off English speaking local guide Entrance fees Coffee Private transfer
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays
- The Ho Chi Minh museum is closed in the afternoons on Fridays
- This trip includes visits to temples/pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, travelers wearing shorts and miniskirts will not be allowed to enter
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,419,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today