My Guide Website?
Private Full Day Trang An, Bai Dinh Pagoda with Lunch
This private tour will take you to visit Bai Dinh Pagoda. Have a delicious lunch of Vietnamese cuisine and enjoy a rowing boat trip to visit the Trang An caves complex.
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Enjoy a lunch of Vietnamese cuisine
- Go on a unique boat trip
- Visit the Trang An caves complex
DescriptionA private car will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old quarter to depart for Bai Dinh Pagoda. You will have a short break half way for 30 minutes of relaxation. You arrive in the Buddha Prayer section in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, including the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam measuring 10 meters in height and 100 tons in weight. You will have some free time with your English-speaking tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about Buddhism. Then go to a restaurant to have lunch consisting of delicious Vietnamese cuisine. Afterward, depart to visit the Trang An tourist attractions and take a boat trip to visit the Trang An caves complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, and Ba Giot Cave.
IncludesPickup and transfer by A/C private car Boat trip to visit Trang An Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary Private English-speaking guide Free 2 Bottles of mineral water Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine Electric car at Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Please note, tour itinerary and schedule are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Boat trip to visit Trang An, sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary are included
- Electric car at Bai Dinh Pagoda is included in the price
- Drinks, personal expenses, and tips for guide and driver are not included in the price
- Customers should provide details of the hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pickup arrangements
- All passengers should provide full name, mobile phone number or email address. The tour operator will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local tour provider in advance
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- You can finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh