My Guide Website?
Perfume Pagoda Day Trip
The Perfume Pagoda is not only one of the highlights of the Hanoi rural area but also is one of the most important religious sites for Vietnamese Buddhists.
- Boarding the boats for an hour ride back current of the scenic Yen stream
- Thien Tru Pagoda, also known as Heaven Kitchen Pagoda
- Thien Tru Pagoda has been adorned the drawings for the magnificent picture
- Complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Hương mountain
- Huong Cave- the foremost cave under the Southern Heavens
Description8.00: Pick up guest at their hotel/homestay in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Perfume pagoda is about 60 km away in the South West of Hanoi. 10.00: Start the sampan ride to the main pagoda. As a religious center, there are 18 pagodas surrounding it.. The sampan will bring you to the Registration Hall – Den Trinh, to the Heavenly Kitchen – Thien Tru. Have lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch, take a round trip cable car to the most beautiful cave of Vietnam with the pagoda inside – Huong Tich. Here, Vietnamese people would love to pray at some strange shaped rocks such as Silver, Gold, Boys or Girls, or simply at a rice pile made from rock. 15.00: Row back to the mainland and take a ride back to your hotel in Hanoi. 18.00 : Finish the journey at your hotel in Hanoi.
IncludesMeals as mentioned (L= Lunch) English speaking guide Tours and transfers as mentioned Entrance fees Boat trips
- The guest can choice climb to Huong Tich Grotto (Perfume Grotto and Pagoda) – approximately an hour walks back to the boat or use cable car ( owner expenses)