One Day Tour to Explore Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta
Perfect for those who only have a short time in Ho Chi Minh City and would like to gain insights into the Cu Chi Tunnels history and the Mekong Delta culture.
- Explore a glorious chapter in the Vietnam’s history at Cu Chi Tunnels
- Crawl through narrow and dark tunnels to understand more the Vietnamese’s hard time during the Vietnam war
- Soak up the calm atmosphere and admire the rural landscapes of the Mekong Delta
- Learn about the culture of the Mekong Delta and the locals’ lifestyle
DescriptionBe picked up from your hotel and depart for Cu Chi. The journey will take approximately 1.5 hours from the heart of downtown. Upon arrival, learn about the Cu Chi Tunnels which were built during the war. Be taken to discover the remaining area and a part of the tunnel network which embraces special living areas of kitchens and bedrooms side by side and the martial facilities where the weapon factories, storage, command centers, and field hospitals are. Hear about dangerous traps and hidden trap doors inside the maze-like tunnels for the guerrillas’ security purpose during the war time. Taste a special tea and cassava which was once the everyday food of the former Vietnamese guerrillas. Afterwards, relax or take time to try shooting a real gun. Head towards the Mekong Delta and stop for lunch along the way. Upon arriving in My Tho Province, go on a sightseeing trip to see the stunning architecture and the solemn space of Vinh Trang Pagoda. Later, take a leisurely cruise along Tien River. Pay a visit to a coconut candy mill, a family business, then be taken down the small canals by wooden sampans under the shadow of water coconut trees to soak up the pleasant atmosphere of the river region. Savor seasonal fruits, take a sip of honey tea and get a sense of Southern Vietnamese folk music, performed by the locals. You will return to Ho Chi Minh City between 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM.
IncludesPrivate car or van English speaking tour guide Boat trips in Mekong Delta Entrance fees One lunch at the local restaurant Fruit and honey tea 2 bottles of mineral water Pick-up and drop off at centrally located hotels Travel insurance Personal expenses Other food, beverages and services not mentioned in the tour program
- The tour is not suitable for the handicapped or customers with heart problems
- Please note, that the return time is subject to traffic conditions, for which the tour operator is not responsible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY