My Guide Website?
Ninh Binh Daily: Hoa Lu, Mua Cave, Tam Coc, Bike & Swimming21 Reviews
Climb 500 steps to Mua mountain to enjoy breathtaking views. Go on a sampan boat trip on Tam coc river through the rice paddies. Cycle through villages and rice paddies. Swim in swimming pool.
- Visit Mua Cave by hiking 500 steps to Lying Dragon Mountain
- Have a Vietnamese set menu lunch
- Visit Tam Coc by sampan boat
- Cycle to discover the beauty of the countryside
- Swim and enjoy a sunset pool party with local tea and fresh fruit
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter then drive to the ancient capital of Hoa Lu. Discover the former capital of Dai Co Viet in the 10th and 11th Centuries. Next, visit Mua Cave and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese set menu lunch at a local bungalow. After lunch, you will go on a sampan boat trip in Tam Coc, passing through three caves: Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba. Then, cycle through the rice fields and villages to visit Thai Vi Temple. Enjoy a sunset party with tea and fruit at a swimming pool; relax and swim before you return to Hanoi.
IncludesHave an air-conditioned limousine bus from Hanoi Old Quarter Professional English-speaking tour guide Entrance and sightseeing fees Boat trip in Tam Coc Bike Swimming and sunset fruit and drink Set menu lunch at the swimming pool bungalow Swimming towel
- Lunch is included
- Cancellation: Up to 24 hours before the beginning of the activities: Full refund
- Cancellation: Less than 24 hours before the beginning of the activities or No show: No refund