My Guide Website?
Ninh Binh Daily: Hoa Lu, Mua Cave, Tam Coc, Bike & Swimming18 Reviews
Climb 500 steps on Lying Dragon Mountain to enjoy breathtaking mountainous views. Go on a sampan boat trip on Tam coc River through the rice paddies and rural lanscape. Cyle through villages and learn more about Vietnam's history.
- Visit Mua Cave by hiking 500 steps to Lying Dragon Mountain
- Have a Vietnamese set menu lunch
- Visit Tam Coc by sampan boat
- Cycle to discover the beauty of the countryside
- Swim and enjoy a sunset pool party with local tea and fresh fruit
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter then drive to the ancient capital of Hoa Lu. Discover the former capital of Dai Co Viet in the 10th and 11th Centuries. Next, visit Mua Cave and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese set menu lunch at a local bungalow. After lunch, you will go on a sampan boat trip in Tam Coc, passing through three caves: Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba. Then, cycle through the rice fields and villages to visit Thai Vi Temple. Enjoy a sunset party with tea and fruit at a swimming pool; relax and swim before you return to Hanoi.
IncludesReturn transportation in an air-conditioned limousine bus from Hanoi Old Quarter Professional English-speaking tour guide Entrance and sightseeing fees Boat trip in Tam Coc and Mua Cave ticket Bike Swimming and sunset party Set menu luch at the swimming pool bungalow Travel insurance 1 traditional hat Wet hand towel, cold water bottles, and sweet cake on the bus Swimming towel Beverages, tips, and personal expenses Pickup and drop-off outside of Hanoi's old quarter
- • Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now