My Guide Website?
Nha Trang: Top Sight Must Visit City Tour3 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Nha Trang on a 4-hour sightseeing tour. Admire the colonial-era Christ the King Cathedral, see the ancient Cham temple of Po Nagar, and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the French colonial Christ the King Cathedral
- Get stunning views from the Hon Chong promontory
- See the impressive Cham temple of Po Nagar
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel, and then get the perfect introduction to Nha Trang with a guide. Visit highlights from the lovely city, such as the Christ the King Cathedral, founded by French missionaries in 1886. Gaze in wonder at the large statue of the Buddha of Long Sơn at the Long Son Pagoda. Enjoy panoramic views of the coastline and mountains on the Hon Chong promontory, and see the ancient Po Nagar temple, built by the Cham people in the 8th century. Experience the rich culture and laid-back vibe of the coastal city, and join the locals in Cho Dam Market. Get a wonderful introduction to the city, and hear about the best things to see before drop-off at your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at centrally located hotels Transportation by car English-speaking guide Bottled water Wet towels All entrance fees as per the itinerary Travel insurance
- Please print your confirmation voucher and present it to the guide before boarding. Electronic vouchers are also accepted
- There is a surcharge of 20$ per person if your hotel is far from Nha Trang City depending on your location. For e Fusion Resort, Six Senses, Mia Resort, An Lam Retreat, Diamond Bay, Amiana Resort
- The local operator will contact you directly after you make your reservation