My Guide Website?
Nha Trang: Shore Excursion with Guide
Discover the wonders of Nha Trang, from its rice paddies to traditional craft villages. Cruise along Cai River and explore some of the best Champa architecture in the Po Nagar temple.
- Learn Vietnamese mat weaving from a local family
- Discover untouched countryside and colorful rice paddies
- Enjoy a 30 minute boat ride along Cai River
- Explore Po Nagar Temple built by Champa people in the 8th century
- Visit an ancient house and sample local fruits
DescriptionStart your day at the foot of Trai Thuy Mountain home to Long Son Pagoda, a beautiful temple with a rich history of housing high-ranking Buddhist monks. Ornately decorated with dragons, mystical animals and Taoist Gods, this stunning temple is a testament to Taoist architecture. Test your energy levels with a climb up 152 steps to reach the famous 24 meter tall Buddha which can be seen from any spot in town. Next visit a local family for an insight into the way of life at Nha Trang. Learn how the family sustains themselves through Vietnamese mat weaving and have a go at the techniques used in this ancient art form. After your craft session, cruise through the countryside and marvel at the breathtaking vistas of vibrant rice paddies, tropical foliage, and surrounding mountains. Snap a photo of the local farmers at work in the fields as you relax on the bus. Visit an ancient house hidden deep in the countryside and gaze at the historical architecture. Snack on some local fruits and see the process of making conical hats. Time to explore the stunning Cai river running through the area and get up close and personal with the untouched nature around it. Onto Po Nagar Temple now, built by the architecturally-adept Champa people between the 8th and 13th century. This imposing temple has 3 floors, decorated to worship the deities and to depict Brahmin religious themes.
IncludesAll entrance fees Air-conditioned vehicle Unlimited bottles of water English speaking guide
- All private shore excursions are approximately 8 hours or longer depending on your time constraints. At the end of the private tour, you will be returned on-time to board the cruise ship
- Please bring, sunscreen, a hat, insect repellent, land a light jacket. Please ensure you dress respectfully. Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times
- If you have any food allergies or special dietary requirements, please contact the tour operator beforehand