Nha Trang: Islands Tour and Snorkeling1 Reviews
Take the chance to explore the crystal clear waters surrounding Hòn Mun island, one of the best places to snorkel in Vietnam. Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium and stop for lunch on Tranh beach.
- Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Hòn Miễu island
- Snorkel around the island of Hòn Mun
- Relax with lunch on Tranh beach or Mot Island
DescriptionBegin your day with pick-up from your hotel and travel to Cau Da Port. Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium, shaped like a giant ship, on Hòn Miễu island and view a wide variety of captive aquatic life. Travel to Hòn Mun island, home to a marine park and one of the best places to snorkel in Vietnam. Dive into the crystal clear waters and keep an eye out for the vast amount of aquatic life that inhabits the area. Observe the fish in their natural habitat and compare what you see to what was kept in the aquarium. Explore the coast to find the sea caves, in which the swallows make their nest. Venture to Mot Island or Tranh beach, where you can swim or take part in water sports in the sun. Relax with a freshly made lunch on the island and visit a fishing village before you return to your hotel.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at hotels in Nha Trang city center Transport English-speaking local guide Wooden boat cruise Admission fees Vietnamese seafood lunch Snorkeling gear Water
- Please dress appropriately for the hot weather
- Bring a swimming costume and a towel
- Surcharge of 20$ per person if your hotel far away from Nha Trang City depending on your location such as Fusion Resort, Six Senses, Mia Resort, An Lam Retreat, Diamond Bay, Amiana Resort
- The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability