Nha Trang: Hòn Mun and Mot Island Scuba Diving
Experience scuba diving in Nha Trang Bay, home to beautiful coral reefs and tropical fish. Dive from one of the most stunning beaches in Vietnam and enjoy a freshly made lunch.
- Relax on a cruise to Hòn Mun and Mot Island
- Scuba dive in Nha Trang Bay
- View the incredible coral reefs around the island
- Enjoy a light lunch after your first dive
DescriptionBegin your day with pickup from your hotel at 7:20 AM and travel to Cau Da Port. Enjoy a 2-hour cruise to Hòn Mun and Mot Island and view the beautiful scenery of the coast. Take the opportunity to scuba dive around the island, with the assistance of a local dive instructor. Explore the beautiful underwater world of Nha Trang Bay. Admire the delicate coral reefs and observe a multitude of aquatic life in its natural habitat. Recover from your first dive with a light lunch, complimented with tea and coffee. Plan one or two dives for the day, depending on your health and the dive instructor.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at hotels in Nha Trang city center Transportation Local tour guide Professional diving instructor Diving and snorkeling equipment Two dives Lunch, tea and coffee Water Towels
- A surcharge of 20$ per person if your hotel far away from Nha Trang City depending on your location such as Fusion Resort, Six Senses, Mia Resort, An Lam Retreat, Diamond Bay, Amiana Resort
- The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability