My Guide Website?
Black Virgin Mountain, Cao Đài Temples & Củ Chi Tunnels Tour13 Reviews
Visit three of the most popular attractions in southern Vietnam on a guided tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Learn about the sacred Black Virgin Mountain, visit the Cao Đài temples, and explore the underground Củ Chi tunnels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Thu Bon River Cruise
- From Hue: Vietnam's DMZ Full-Day Group or Private Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay Full-Day Guided Tour with Lunch
- Learn the myths and legends of Black Virgin Mountain
- Ride the cable car to Bà Đen Temple
- Crawl inside the Củ Chi tunnels complex
DescriptionDepart Ho Chi Minh City and travel by private vehicle to Tây Ninh Province. Visit the Cao Đài temples near the Black Virgin Mountain (Núi Bà Đen), and learn why the mountain is revered by the people of Vietnam. Ride the cable car to the pagoda temple dedicated to the local Khmer deity, Bà Đen. Get breathtaking views of the surrounding fruit orchards, mango trees, and woodland flowers, and learn the ancient legends of the mountain, towering 3,000 feet above rice fields and jungle. Take an optional hike further up the mountain to discover two more temples, if you desire. Then, visit the amazing Củ Chi tunnels, with a break for lunch on the way to the subterranean city that served as the operations base of the Viet Cong for the Tết Offensive during the Vietnam War. Return to Ho Chi Minh City after exploring the labyrinth of tunnels, and get dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from central locations Transportation by private car or van All entrance fees at the Black Virgin Mountain and Củ Chi tunnels Cable car ticket to Thien Son Thanh Mau (Ba Den templa) on Black Virgin Mountain English-speaking guide Lunch and first drinks at the restaurant (mineral water, soft drink, or beer) Mineral water and wet towel Snacks
- Locations visited will be arranged on the day and depend on the traffic and requests of participants. The tour is fully flexible to your requirements
- The tour is free for children under 5-years-old, but any costs that arise (entry fees), must be paid by a parent/guardian
- The age of the child we be counted at the time of the tour, not at the time of booking