My Guide Website?
My Son Sanctuary Tour from Da Nang43 Reviews
Visit the ancient Champa Kingdom, set in a valley surrounded by mountain peaks. The UNESCO-listed site's temples were rebuilt in the 7th century.
- Explore the site of the lost Champa Kingdom, dating to the 3rd century
- Marvel at the beauty of the valley, surrounded by towering mountains
- Visit the temples and hear about the history of this sanctuary of Hinduism
DescriptionVisit My Son, one of the most important sites of the ancient Champa Kingdom, on a 4-hour tour from Da Nang. Situated in a valley surrounded by high mountains, the World Heritage Site is one of the most stunning sights in central Vietnam. During the excavation of the site, letters were found revealing that the complex had been a site of Hindu worship since the 4th century. In the 7th century, the temples that had been destroyed by fire were restored with locally made bricks. Hear about 70 similar temples built in the period up to the 13th century, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism. Enjoy a walking tour around the sanctuary to see the many temples and towers.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula) Transportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Bottled drinking water English-speaking tour guide (other languages available on request) Travel insurance Gratuities Personal expenses (shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Please provide the name and nationality of each person joining the tour for insurance registration purposes
- If you have a special event or a celebration occurring during the trip, please provide the date and the occasion
- If you have special dietary or medical requests, please provide specific information when booking
- Child Policy: Maximum 1 child accompanied by 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now