My Guide Website?
My Son Sanctuary Tour from Da Nang67 Reviews
Visit the ancient Champa Kingdom, set in a valley surrounded by mountain peaks. The UNESCO-listed site's temples were rebuilt in the 7th century.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the site of the lost Champa Kingdom, dating to the 3rd century
- Marvel at the beauty of the valley, surrounded by towering mountains
- Visit the temples and hear about the history of this sanctuary of Hinduism
DescriptionDiscover the scenic sanctuary of My Son, one of the most important sites of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Join a guided tour from Da Nong and experience a uniquely beautiful location, surrounded by tall mountain ranges. Learn about the fascinating history of this majestic site. Get picked up from your hotel and drive toward My Son, only around 80 kilometers from Da Nang city. Admire a remarkable architectural ensemble that developed over a period of ten centuries. It presents a vivid picture of spiritual and political life in an important phase of the history of South-East Asia. Originally built with wood, discover the temples that were completely destroyed by fire in the 6th century and restored in the 7th century. Up to the 13th century, more than 70 similar temples were built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula) Transportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Bottled drinking water English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge) Travel insurance
- Please provide your name and nationality before joining the tour for insurance registration purposes
- If you have a special event or a celebration occurring during the trip, please provide the date and the occasion
- If you have special dietary or medical requests, please provide specific information when booking
- This tour is suitable for children, the child policy allows for 1 child to be accompanied by 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price