My Guide Website?
My Lai Massacre Full-Day Trip from Hoi An with Lunch2 Reviews
Travel back in time to hear about the My Lai Massacre that occurred during the Vietnam War on a day trip from Hoi An. Explore the village and interact with the locals, then visit the museum to learn more.
- Journey into the countryside of central Vietnam to explore the village of My Lai and its Massacre memorial
- Stop at a local market on the way for a fascinating insight into local life
- Visit the museum to learn about the massacre that occurred during the Vietnam War
- Interact with locals as you wander through the village
- Visit the Chien Dan Cham Towers
DescriptionMy Lai is a village in Vietnam that has become famous due to the mass murder of as many as 500 unarmed civilians, including women, children, and the elderly during the American-Vietnam war. On a full-day shared or private trip from Hoi An, you will learn more about what happened and how it affected the village. The tour leaves from Hoi An, driving southwards to go to the My Lai Massacre memorial in Quang Ngai province. Before reaching My Lai village, make a stop at a local market that offers intimate views into daily local life on the Central Coast. After, visit the Khuong My Towers which were constructed by the Champa kingdom and are generally believed to date from the first half of the ninth century, and Nui Thanh Victory Monument. Upon arriving in My Lai, you will visit the city museum. See displays recounting what occurred, and walk to the site where the violence happened. In this village, you will also learn many stories about life during the war and in 19th century Vietnam. Stroll around the village, interact with the locals and have lunch at a local restaurant before going back to Hoi An late in the afternoon.
IncludesEntrance Lunch Bottled drinking water English-speaking tour guide Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in Hoi An city center (except South Hoi An area)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫2,519,900Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today