My Guide Website?
Mountain Views And Villages Trek2 Reviews
Our guide will take you from Sapa town to a mountain peak at 1,900m. Enjoy panoramic views of Sapa town, Muong Hoa Valley, and visit Black Hmong villages to learn about their culture and traditions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Rice Terraces: Explore famous Muong Hoa valley's iconic rice terraces.
- Cultural Immersion: Experience life and traditions of Black Hmong people.
- Local Wildlife: Encounter buffalos, pigs, and more.
- Expert Guide: Learn Hmong customs, rice farming, and construction techniques.
- Panoramic Vista: Enjoy the amazing view of Muong Hoa Valley and Sapa
DescriptionPick-Up Experience: Experience a convenient and flexible pick-up service in Sapa town (Around 9 AM), or opt for our meeting point at the iconic Sapa church. Following a brief introduction, we'll venture along a 1km uphill trail that leads to breathtaking mountain views. After an hour of challenging trekking, you'll find yourself at the summit of Sa Seng mountain. Scenic Rice Terraces: From the Sa Seng mountain peak, feast your eyes on Vietnam's renowned rice-terraced fields in the picturesque Muong Hoa valley. This vantage point also offers a stunning view of Sapa's largest river and valley. Exploring Hang Da Village: Continuing on, we'll make our way down the mountainside to Hang Da, a village inhabited by the Black Hmong ethnic minority. Here, you'll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in their culture. Encounters with Local Animals and Lunch: As you explore, you might come across local animals like buffalos, pigs, and more. Afterward, we'll enjoy a delicious lunch at a charming restaurant run by a local family. Journey to Hau Thao Village: Post-lunch, our adventure leads us down a quaint road to Hau Thao, another village of the Black Hmong ethnic minority. Here, you can observe the daily lives of the locals, which may include rice planting or harvesting activities. Discovering Unique Hmong Traditions: Our knowledgeable tour guide will introduce you to the unique marriage customs of the Hmong people, as well as their techniques for rice cultivation and house construction. Return to Sapa: We'll make our way to Giang Ta Chai village, where our transportation will be waiting on the main road to take us back to Sapa, marking the end of our tour around 15:30. You can plan your return journey accordingly. Choose this tour for an unforgettable exploration of Sapa's natural beauty and cultural richness.
Includes1 lunch English speaking guide Village entry fees 1 small bottle of water/per person Transport back to Sapa after the end of the tour in villages
- Bonuses: If you have a hotel in Sapa, I highly recommend you leave your luggage there, if you don't have a hotel in Sapa you can leave your luggage at our office 09 Thac Bac Str and the shower is available after the tour We also arrange bus or train tickets from Hanoi and back if you need help with that, please contact us