Mekong Delta Small Group Tour to My Tho and Ben Tre151 Reviews
Experience life in the Mekong Delta on a small group tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Travel down the narrow canals by rowing boat and get the chance to sample fresh fruits and the local coconut candy.
- Explore the typical stilt houses and fishing villages of the Mekong Delta
- Glide past the delta islands of Phoenix, Unicorn, Tortoise and Dragon
- Walk along a village path through the tropical forest
- Learn how the local coconut candy is made
DescriptionAfter pick-up from your hotel at 07:30, depart Ho Chi Minh City and journey to Vinh Trang pagoda, one of the largest in the Mekong Delta. Admire its ornate facade and large Buddha statue. Then, cruise along the Tien River to experience life in the Mekong Delta up close. Pass by 4 small islands - Phoenix, Unicorn, Dragon and Tortoise Island - see lush tropical trees and the typical stilt houses of the fishing villages as you make your way through the narrow canals by rowing boat. Stop for lunch in an orchard garden and then learn how to make coconut candy. Sample sweet pieces of the candy and buy some of your favorites to take home. Savor a snack of fresh fruits and honey tea as locals entertain you with Vietnamese traditional folk music. Return to the minibus for the drive back to Ho Chi Minh City, where you will arrive at approximately 17:00.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Boat trip Entrance fee Lunch of local specialties Fruit and honey tea Bottle of mineral water Hotel pick-up and drop off for the centrally hotel in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh và Ký Con Travel insurance Tips and personal expenses Pick-up and drop off if your hotel is not located in the center of Dist 1
- Due to the active nature of the tour, it is not suitable for guests who are mobility restricted or suffer from heart conditions
- Please note that the Pagoda has a strict dress code and your shoulders and knees must be covered
- The local supplier offers a pickup service from a meeting point (220 Đề Thám, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City) as well as centrally-hotels/accommodations located in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- The exact pickup time in the above-prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the pickup points required
- Due to traffic regulations, hotels/accommodations located in alleys will be not served by the pickup service
- Pickup for centrally located hotels in District 1 is between 7:30 AM and 7:45 AM. Please wait in the lobby at that time.
- For hotels that are outside the city center and District 1, please wait at 220 Đề Thám Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City at 7:45 AM
- The return time is subject to traffic conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY