My Guide Website?
Marble Mountains & Son Tra Peninsula Tour from Da Nang66 Reviews
Visit the Marble Mountains to see the pagoda and hidden caves and grottoes. Enjoy views of Vietnam's coast and visit the Son Tra Peninsula as well.
- Take in the spectacular views from the Marble Mountains
- Admire the stone carving skills at Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village
- Visit the Son Tra Peninsula to see the famous Lady Buddha
DescriptionThe Marble Mountains are a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains which are named after the five elements. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the mountain top. Next, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there is a replica of “Heaven and Hell”, Marble Mountains are also home to Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a unique craft village. Situated at the foot of the Marble Mountains, this craft village has a proud history covering more than 200 years. We will head north to visit the Son Tra Peninsula. It is 693-meter high above sea level and 10-kilometer from the center of Da Nang City to the North-East. Pay a visit to Son Tra Linh Ung Pagoda, considered one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang City. The most striking feature of this vast pagoda is its huge Lady Buddha statue, which is one of the tallest in Vietnam and spectacularly dominates the skyline. You can contemplate the whole city, Son Tra peninsula as well as the Marble Mountains along with white sand-bank. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you cannot find in other places.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula) Transportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Bottled drinking water English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge) One-way elevator at Marble Mountains Travel insurance
- If you have a special event or a celebration occurring during the trip, please provide the date and the occasion
- For dietary and medical requests, please provide specific information when booking
- Children 0-5 years old can join free of charge; children 6-10 years old receive a 50 per cent discount
- Child Policy: Maximum 1 child accompanied by 1 adult, 2nd child will pay the adult price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,052,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today