Marble Mountains & Son Tra Peninsula Tour from Da Nang59 Reviews
Visit the Marble Mountains to see the pagoda and hidden caves and grottoes. Enjoy views of Vietnam's coast and visit the Son Tra Peninsula as well.
- Take in the spectacular views from the Marble Mountains
- Admire the stone carving skills at Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village
- Visit the Son Tra Peninsula to see the famous Lady Buddha
DescriptionVisit the Marble Mountains, a cluster of 5 marble and limestone mountains, on this 4-hour tour from Da Nang. Climb the stone steps carved into the mountain up to a Buddhist pagoda. Discover hidden caves and enjoy spectacular views from the top of the mountain. Stop at Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, located at the foot of the Marble Mountains. Next you’ll head to the Son Tra peninsula. Visit the Linh Ung Bai But pagoda, one of the largest pagodas in Da Nang, and also known as the Lady Buddha. From the pagoda, enjoy views of the city, the mountains and the sandy beaches of the Son Tra peninsula.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula) Transportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Bottled drinking water English-speaking tour guide (other languages available on request) Travel insurance Tips/gratuities Personal expenses (shopping, telephone, beverages)
- If you have a special event or a celebration occurring during the trip, please provide the date and the occasion
- For dietary and medical requests, please provide specific information when booking
- Children 0-5 years old can join free of charge; children 6-10 years old receive a 50 per cent discount
- Child Policy: Maximum 1 child accompanied by 1 adult, 2nd child will pay the adult price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability