My Guide Website?
Luxury Half-Day Tour of Hoi An Ancient Town1 Reviews
Hoi An is an old town down the Thu Bon River, on the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, about 30 kilometers south of Da Nang City. Hoi An used to be known on the international market with many different names such as Lam Ap, Faifo, Hoai Pho and Hoi An.
- Visit Temple Kwan, Phuc Kien Temple
- See Tan Ky Ancient House
- Go to the Japanese Bridge and cultural show rooms
- Shop around the Old Town
DescriptionAt 08:00, your guide will welcome you at the hotel lobby. Walk to the old town, buy entrance tickets, and begin the tour. Follow the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures, and visit numerous places of interest: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local fish market and more. After your walking tour, if you have free time, you can go shopping at the old town. The guide will take you back to the hotel at 11:00.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Bicycle, helmet All entrance fees English-speaking guide Tax & services charge Travel insurance
- Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Hoi An hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time