Luxury Half-Day Food Tour of Hoi An
Hoi An Local Food Tour is perfect for anyone with a short amount of time who wants to discover some of the lesser known dishes the locals love to eat. You will become a Vietnam food expert in just 4 hours!
- Taste some of Hoian's best street food
- Visit 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples (sea food included, enough for dinner)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places not in your guidebook
- You will be the passenger, as an experienced local rider will take you around on a motorbike
- Take the “Vietnam Food Challenge” – see if you have what it takes!
DescriptionAt 15:00, you will be picked up at your hotel in Hoi An Ancient Town. You will be taken to the most popular street stalls and hidden alleyways in the city, and showed where the locals really love to eat. The tour focuses on street food; dishes that most people outside of Vietnam have never had a chance to experience, so no Cao Lau, Quang Noodle, white rose, and you cannot find it in any Hoi An restaurants. The tour is available all day when most of the street vendors open for business. All food and drinks are included in the price. The tour is not just a food tour, but a great way to see other parts of the Hoian ancient city on a motorbike that the majority of tourists don’t get to see! You will see how real Vietnamese people live, work and eat.
IncludesMotorbike for hotel pick-up and drop off Motorbike, helmet Depart at 15:00, finish at 20:00 All entrance fees English-speaking guide Tax + services charge Food tasting and dinner, soft drink, 1 beer Travel insurance The tour includes samples of Madam Phuong Bread, Bánh Bèo/ Water Fern Cake, Cao Lau Noodle, Husband and wife cake, Bánh ít lá gai/ It cake, Savory coconut pancake, Balut egg, Banana flower salad, BBQ beef, BBQ scallop, Desert Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program Visa fees to Vietnam Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…) Tipping/gratuities Single supplement Any additional expenses caused by extenuating circumstances, such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc
- Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Hoi An hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability