My Guide Website?
Lantern Making Class and Tra Que Bike Tour in Hoi An
This tour combines an indoor lantern making class - to learn about the local skilful techniques that create the soul of the old town and outdoor biking around the countryside, for an authentic experience.
- Take a ride to Tra Que village
- Learn to make traditional rice paper
- Join the farmers in gardening activities, from preparing the land to picking vegetables
- Interact with local people and know more about local life
- Cycle back along countryside roads
DescriptionHoi An is beautiful not only because of the ancient old quarter but also because of the countryside around the city. Only 15 minutes cycling from the city center, you will be surprised by the beauty of an amazing vegetable farm called Tra Que village. The special thing here is that people use only seaweed to fertilize the herbs, so they are totally organic. Visiting Tra Que village on a bike tour, you will have an easy ride through the beautiful rice fields watching water buffaloes lounging in the mud during the hot days. Moreover, you will have the chance to interact with local people when you experience farming work and make some rice paper. The people of Hoi An believe that hanging lanterns in front of their house will bring luck, happiness and wealth to the members of their family in the house. Learn how to make your own awesome handmade souvenir lantern during this combo tour package. This tour combines a cycling trip to Tra Que village and a short hand made lantern making class. No prior skills are required. After completing your products, you say goodbye to the locals and go for a light lunch. At the end of the tour, a bowl of Pho for lunch is a must.
IncludesBicycle Helmets (required) English-speaking tour guide Entrance fees Activities Water Light lunch (Pho) Your product: lantern size 30 Lantern making class: 1 hour
- Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request • Departure time: 8am to 12.30 noon • Meeting point: Office at 567 Hai Ba Trung St, Son Phong, Hoi An • Duration: 4.5 hours • Transportation: bicycle • Tour type: public tour • Tour runs: minimum 2 people • Available: Everyday • Distance: 7 km (round trip) • Lantern making class: 1 hour • Children who want to make their own lantern need to be at least 3 years old and pay the same fees as an adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫856,300Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today