My Guide Website?
Land 2 Phu Quoc: Kayaking and Starfish Beach Tour (No Lunch)57 Reviews
Discover the wonders of north Phu Quoc on this explorative tour. Walk amongst 100-year-old trees, kayak on the majestic Cua Can River, fishing village, spend free time relaxing on the beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit a local Bee Farm where you can taste delicious honey
- Kayak on the Cua Can River
- Visit a Ganh Dau cape
- Walk through a national park
DescriptionUncover the sights and flavors of Phu Quoc on a full-day excursion around the north of the island. Beginning with the local countryside, you will visit the bee farm where you will be able to relax under the shadows of a lovely garden, whilst sipping drinks mixed with their delicious honey and learning more about the bee's lives. Afterwards, you will make a stop along the Cua Can river, where you will pick up a kayak and paddle along this mighty river. Surrounded by nature, you will be able to capture some great river views as you paddle. Continuing on your journey, you will head north to discover Ganh Dau cape. Here you will be able to see views of the country's border view Cambodia. Afterwards, you will continue north to a national park, where you can walk along a forest trail among 100-year old trees, before enjoying lunch at a local restaurant in the Rach Vem fisherman village. Here you will also have free time to relax, explore, swim with starfish and stroll around the beautiful beach. At the conclusion of your tour, you will drive back to Duong Dong where you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Park entrance tickets Kayak or motorboat English-speaking tour guide Mineral Water
- The pickup service is available at no additional charge from your accommodation in Duong Dong city center
- The pickup service is available from Ong Lang Beach for $5 per person, from Vung Bau Beach for $30 for 2 people and $5 per additional person, and from Dai Beach and Vinpearl Land for $40 for 2 people and $5 per additional person
- It is recommended to bring towels and sunscreen