My Guide Website?
Hue Heritage Tour: Full Day from Hoi An31 Reviews
Experience the Cultural World Heritage of Hue on a full-day tour and learn about the city’s dynastic history. Tour the Citadel: the Imperial City, the Emperor’s Private Residence, the Perfume River boat ride, Thien Mu Pagoda and Khai Dinh Royal Tomb.
- Discover Hue’s World Cultural Heritage complex of monuments
- Tour the Imperial City, Forbidden City, and Emperor's Private Residence
- Take a boat ride on the Perfume River
- Stop at the Thien Mu pagoda, a Buddhist monastery
- Enjoy a local lunch
- Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb
- Enjoy spectacular views from the Eastern Sea to the world-famous Hai Van pass
DescriptionChoose between a shared or private tour to explore Hue and visit the Citadel, Hue’s premier attraction. On your morning tour of the site, you’ll see the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City, and the Emperor's Private Residence. Following the Citadel visit, you’ll have a short break for lunch, followed by a boat trip on the Perfume River. Stop at Thien Mu Pagoda, considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. This is an active Buddhist monastery with its origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963 drove to Saigon and set himself on fire in protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers. Your final visit of the day will be to the Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed using feng shui principles, and built to blend in with its natural surroundings.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Boat ride Entrance fees Lunch Bottled drinking water English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge) Travel insurance
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children. Please note that visitors are required to wear shirts with sleeves and pants that cover the knees when visiting the Hue Citadel.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫2,422,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today