My Guide Website?
Hue: Full-Day Demilitarized Zone Tour10 Reviews
Explore the Demilitarized Zone of Vietnam on a full-day tour from Hue City, and discover the battleground demarcation line between the Communist North and free South that divided Vietnam into 2 separate states. Visit ethnic villages, and much more!
- Learn about the war between Vietnam and the USA between 1954 and 1975
- Experience the charming nature of the forests, mountains, and rivers of Quang Tri province
- Explore the Ho Chi Minh Trail
- See US combat bases and learn about army surveillance
- Explore the historic DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) that ran along the Ben Hai River 60 miles north of Hue City