Hue: 6-Hour Pottery Tour
Create your own pottery products using special techniques. You will be taught by people who live with disabilities and learn more from your local female guide.
- Travel around Hue city on the back of a motorbike
- Enjoy Hue speciality salty coffee and vegetarian food
- Make your own pottery items and learn sign language at a social center
DescriptionJourney on the back of a motorbike to a pottery center. First, Hope Center will organize a unique experience with a raku pottery tour. You will be introduced to this traditional Japanese art of glazing pottery. You will also be able to decorate a pottery piece on your own. This is a really fascinating way to experience fire, water and clay. By coming on this tour, you will also learn sign language for communicating with the hearing impaired people in the social center. You can then communicate with the people who you will be making pottery with. Enjoy a hands-on pottery workshop and make your own ceramic works of art.
IncludesTour guide Pick-up and drop-off Drinks and food A t-shirt of the supplier Entrance fees
- On this tour, you will be riding on the back of a scooter with a female rider upfront
- You are not allowed to ride a motorbike on your own due to safety policies
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability